|Welkom bij||Welcome to||Bienvenue chez||Willkommen bei|
CompuPhase develops software and hardware (electronics) per specification, and markets several products that it produces. On this site, you will find:
- Company information, such as the address, telephone numbers and email addresses, EU tax numbers (VAT) and other relevant data on the company.
- Projects overview, both software and hardware developments (electronics, embedded systems) that we built on specification.
- Products: electronic products (such as our
Programmable Audio Players/Controllers) and
software applications/libraries that we developed in-house.
Full source code is mostly available for our software products.
- A large set of articles and technical documents, mostly aimed at programmers. These documents cover topics ranging from product application notes to Microsoft Windows programming to graphic algorithms to file formats. Errata for published magazine articles are here as well.
A multilingual site
The CompuPhase web site supports four languages: Dutch, English, French and German. When a page is also available in a different language, you can switch to that language by clicking on the flag in the upper right of the page.
That being said, not all information on the site is present in all four languages. The pages and articles on the CompuPhase site complement each other, rather than being plain translations.
At CompuPhase we focus on contract programming of applications and embedded systems, and on the design and production of custom electronics. For an overview of how we have helped our customers, please see the list of recent projects.
CompuPhase specializes in programming of applications and tools for IBM PC compatible systems, and the design and implementation of custom electronics in the following domains:
- Electronic devices and embedded systems
- System software (e.g. device drivers)
- Signal processing (audio & video) and compression
- Computer graphics and animation
- Edutainment, computer based training (CBT), multimedia and kiosk applications
- Databases and the integration of databases with statistical computation
- International software, multi-lingual or easily translatable software (internationalization)
- Special lighting projects, using fibre optics or high-power LEDs
Since 1986, we write programs for Microsoft DOS, Microsoft Windows, Linux and several real-time systems (RTOS). Most programs are written in C/C++ and Assembly Language.
Reference herein to any specific commercial product, process, or service by trade name, trademark, manufacturer, or otherwise, does not necessarily constitute or imply its endorsement or recommendation.
ITB CompuPhase cannot be held liable for any damage (direct or indirect) caused by the use of the information, the documents or the programs that are distributed through this Web-site. ITB CompuPhase does not assume any legal liability or responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information, apparatus, product, or process disclosed.